Global Investor/ISF is inviting asset managers and investment service firms to nominate themselves for its Investment Excellence Awards.
Nominations for the awards, now in its fourteenth year, are also accepted from representatives (such as PR firms) or from those with a relationship with the entity (e.g. asset managers can nominate their pension fund clients or vice versa).
Multiple award submissions are encouraged but we request that you enter each submission separately. The nominations process is open until Friday April 25.
Click here to enter a nomination for the awards: http://bit.ly/1kxb14v
Shortlisted nominations will be put to a judging panel which includes (more judges TBC):
• Anthony Hilton, finance editor of the London Evening Standard
• Alastair O’Dell, editor, Global Investor/ISF
• Rob Jurkowski, pensions investment manager, BOC Pension Scheme
• Catherine Doherty, global CEO, Investit
• Tim Currell, investment partner, Aon Hewitt
• Carl Hitchman, partner at Hymans Robertson
The winners will be revealed at a gala awards evening hosted by Alastair O’Dell on Thursday July 3 2014 at the Grange St Paul’s Hotel in London. Anthony Hilton will provide the after dinner entertainment.
Below are the award categories split across asset management, service providers and pension schemes.
Awards will be presented on a regional basis in many cases.
Asset management awards:
• Asset management firm of the year
• Asset manager of the year (AuM greater than $25bn)
• Asset manager of the year (AuM less than $25bn)
• Equities manager of the year
• Fixed income manager of the year
• Hedge fund of the year
• Fund of funds of the year
• Infrastructure manager of the year
• Real-estate manager of the year
• Multi-asset manager of the year
• ETF issuer of the year
• SRI manger of the year
• Fund launch of the year
• Wealth manager of the year
• CEO of the year
• CIO of the year
• Lifetime achievement award
Service provider awards
• Fund administrator of the year
• Hedge fund administrator of the year
• Legal firm of the year
• Investment consultant of the year
• Exchange of the year
• Clearing house of the year
• Accountancy firm of the year
Pension scheme awards
• Pension scheme of the year
• Pension scheme investment strategy of the year
• Most innovative pension scheme of the year
Picture of the Investment Excellence Awards 2013 gala dinner