The event, which is aimed at super funds and asset managers, will host panels on regulation, securities lending and collateral management.
The event will take place at the InterContinental hotel in Sydney. To register click here.
Manning will discuss the supply, demand and velocity of collateral in his address.
Ged Fitzpatrick, senior executive leader investment managers and superannuation of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, will deliver a regulatory update on the Australian market during a keynote address in the afternoon.
Download the full agenda here.
Other confirmed speakers include:
• Lounarda David, manager, investment operations, Sunsuper
• Natalie Floate, head of FX, ALMT and agency lending, Asia-Pacific, BNP Paribas Securities Services
• Christian Rossler, head of GSF sales and relationship management, Asia-Pacific Clearstream Banking
• Andrew White, general manager, settlement services, Australian Securities Exchange
• Phil Garrett, head of securities finance, Australia, State Street