Margin efficiency has never been more important than in the current trading environment as increased capital requirements and new regulation come into force.
Much of the focus to date has been on collateral optimisation to reduce the burden but more effective, timely risk management can increase margin efficiencies to a far greater extent.
Calculating margins in real time across asset classes and platforms enables derivative brokers to offer greater leverage to clients without increasing risk, providing a significant edge on their rivals.
Join FOW, SunGard, TABB Group and Morgan Stanley as we look at the impact that better risk management can have on margin efficiencies and how the pioneering derivatives brokers are achieving cross-margining across their clients’ portfolios efficiently and cost effectively.
Questions will include:
- How big a problem is inefficient risk management?
- How can you monitor risk in real time across asset class and on multiple platforms?
- How much can effective portfolio margining for the client save?
- How do clients benefit from portfolio margining pre-trade?
- How to effectively implement pre-trade risk in a low latency environment?
You will find out:
- How you can offer capital efficiencies across multiple assets and markets
- How to achieve a real time view of risk, pre and post-trade
- How to manage risk of complex HFT portfolios pre-trade
- Why your risk management system could be losing you business
Can’t join us? This webinar will be made for all registered attendees to listen on-demand. Make sure you register so we can send you the link to the recording.?